Published on October 14th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, October 14, 2017
The Cuban Missile Crisis began on this day in 1962. We don’t want to go through that again, do we, Donald? And now, the music news for October 14.
- This girl screamed so hard at a One Direction show that her lungs collapsed.
- Marilyn Manson says he broke his leg in two places when that stage prop toppled on him.
- An entire record store is for sale on eBay.
- And speaking of which, this is how big the eBay market is for vinyl.
- Wanna buy Frank Sinatra’s old place in the California desert?
- Tegan & Sara want more action when it comes to women in Canadian music. Here’s what they have to say.
- It looks like Spotify will have revenues of $4 billion USD this year–but the company is still losing money.
- Here’s a story that defends hair metal.
- How will augmented reality technology change the way we listen to music? Maybe like this.
- Fun with data: How streaming may predict the next generation of country stars.
- Interesting: Should product placements be disclosed when it comes to music videos?
- Here are the 10 best anti-Trump songs so far.
- How radio is bringing together the youth of Sudan.
- This child murderer wanted to be cremated to the sounds of Berlioz. A court said no.
- How “Despacito” is helping to bring aid to Puerto Rico.
- Apps are apparently killing your iPhone.