Published on October 28th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, October 27, 2017
The decision to hold back a bunch of secret JFK assassination documents have me pissed. One theory I’ve heard (and take it with as much salt as required) is that JFK was taken out by the CIA, the FBI and the military following revelations that his Addison’s disease was making him psychotic. Can’t have Deep State actors exposed, right? And now, the music news for October 27.
- This church in downtown Hamilton has been reborn as a concert venue.
- This piano cost $225,000. What does it sound like?
- Facebook is testing a change that would take all non-promoter posts from newsfeeds. This is a bad, dumb idea.
- Adele is making £45,000 a day.
- This Israeli athlete did the only thing he could when Abu Dhabi officials refused to play his national anthem.
- Looking for a different documentary about North Korea? This one features the Slovenian weird art-rock collective, Laibach.
- Fans of The Simpsons will appreciate this cover.
- So what’s the Stones’ “Beast of Burden” really about?
- Here’s another important part of the #MeToo campaign: Loopholes that prevent victims from speaking out.