I woke up in my old room in my parents’ basement this morning. It weirded me out.
- Akon (the rapper) has a way to keep himself from getting Eboba.
- Nirvana’s Nevermind was as good as it was because of a space heater. So says producer Butch Vig.
- The fab retro Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack is coming out on vinyl just in time for Christmas.
- Watch the Miami Dolphins this year. They’ve embraced the power of music in the locker room. (Via John)
- Child musical prodigies: they ain’t all that.
- There have been at least a million downloads of Thom Yorke’s BitTorrent album. How much money does that represent? Er, no one is sure because so many people are now pirating the album via BitTorrent.
- Are you an unsigned Toronto-area musician? Then you should be at the Hogtown Hang.