Just in case you missed it, Nirvana’s Nevermind turns 25 today. Here’s the band playing the song live in a tiny club back in the day. And now, in music news…
- Speaking of Nevermind, producer Butch Vig takes this look back.
- This isn’t music-related, but I’ve been to this forest and I can attest that those monkeys are awful creatures.
- Brian May of Queen is not happy with Japan and their relationship with dolphins.
- Can you whistle two notes at the same time? This guy can.
- This Seattle restaurant is famous for having a turntable in the bathroom. (Via Larry)
- Bruce Springsteen thinks Donald Trump is “a moron.”
- The Apple Watch: an anxiety-inducing device.