You know what also happened on September 11? “Oh Susanna” by Stephen Foster was first performed, It happened in a tavern in Pittsburgh in 1847.
- The Foo Fighters are playing UK shows under the name The Holy Shits. Here’s what happened last night. (Thanks to Greggory and Jay for the links.)
- Apparently, Miley Cyrus is an artist. (Tom found this story.)
- Want to buy a house from the ex-drummer of the Smashing Pumpkins? It’s only 10,000 square feet, though.
- Slipknot’s new look.
- Now that Britney Spears is single, she’s on Tinder.
- Here’s a list of artists who are the subject of various university courses around the world. Anyone want a degree in Radiohead?
- Iggy Pop–a man who has spent most of his career without a shirt–is involved in a new clothing line.