These people probably aren’t happy with the outcome of the Scottish referendum.
Back to the news:
- Jack White bashed the Foo Fighters at a show in Boston. Why, Jack? (Larry forwarded this one.)
- Here’s an interview Bono gave to the BBC yesterday. The highlight: “Nobody has deleted more U2 sings in the last five years than U2.” Touche, I guess. (Thanks to Michael.)
- Speaking of whom, the old neighbourhood seems to be hot.
- Alanis Morissette says she was traumatized by fame.
- Thinking about going into Canadian radio? You probably won’t be doing it for the money. See? (Via FYI Music)
- Are you going to Breakout West in Winnipeg next month? I’ll be there.
- Wait–Guided by Voices broke up? Say it ain’t so, Robert!
- Moby would really like you to remix one of his songs.
- Cher is being sued by some of her dancers.
- Schooling the US Supreme Court on rap. (Thanks to Rupinder for this one.)