A note to advice to anyone who doesn’t want naked pictures of themselves on the Internet: DON’T TAKE NAKED PICTURES OF YOURSELF AND PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET!
- The naked picture situation has taken such a toll on Jennifer Lawrence that she and her new boyfriend, Chris Martin, have gone on vacation. Please don’t take any more pictures, okay?
- And on that note, be careful what you do with this new iPhone app called iVibrate. It’s a “personal massager.” Right.
- Led Zeppelin…scarves?
- Radiohead has updated their app.
- Remember how Courtney Love was supposed to have her memoirs out by now? Here’s an update.
- Do you consider yourself a creative person? Then you need to say “no” more.
- It’s not looking good for HD Radio. It’s probably a good thing that Canada passed on this stage of radio’s evolution.
- YouTube now gets over one billion visitors a month who watch 6 billion hours of video. And 40% of that viewing is on mobile platforms. That’s up 80% in a year.
- Jimi Jameson, singer for Surviour, has died. He replaced original singer Dave Bickler (the guy we hear on “Eye of the Tiger”) in 1984.