Random Music News for September 8, 2014
Off to NYC tonight to interview Bush. Yes, they’re coming back with a new album.
- Pussy Riot has launched their own Russian news service. I wonder what they have to say about what’s happening in Ukraine and Crimea?
- Here’s a cool story on a Moroccan music festival.
- This Rod Stewart lawsuit is one of the dumbest in recent years.
- The Clerks soundtrack is finally coming to vinyl.
- A couple of Korea’s pop stars were killed in a car crash.
- Duff Beer banned in Australia. Apparently someone finally thought of the children.
- In this case, they did. The RIAA and MPAA plan to start teaching the rules of copyright in US elementary schools. Damn little pirates.
- Sloan is offering invitations to join Spotify.
- Twitter to offer in-tweet purchases. Eminem is part of the deal.