Published on April 28th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, April 28, 2016
Today is the National Day of Mourning in Canada, which is when we take a moment to remember people who were killed, injured or made ill in the workplace.And now, the music news…
- AC/DC have been pressured into offering refunds in Europe to fans who don’t want to see the band with Axl Rose.
- Adele’s 25 album has now sold 1 million copies in Canada.
- Attention people concerned with music education: Music Monday is coming up soon.
- Some Prince stuff:
- Prince is set to outdo Michael Jackson on the British charts.
- If Prince died without a will, it could mean years of legal and tax hassles.
- But there are already plans for one asset: Paisley Park will soon be turned into the Purple Graceland.
- Purple Rain will have a one-day theatrical release on Monday. Go here for locations.
- And speaking of the song “Purple Rain,” there was a connection to Journey’s “Faithfully.”
- D’Arcy Wretzky: “Sure, I’d rejoin the Smashing Pumpkins!”
- Having trouble falling asleep? Try this.
- Would you buy a Drake air freshener? Or Drake incense? Here’s a sample of merch from his upcoming tour.
- Beyonce is making $3 million a day.
- Five Finger Death Punch is embroiled in an interesting lawsuit with their label.