Random Music News for Thursday, December 1, 2016
One more month and this awful year will be behind us. And now, in music news…
- Kanye has left the hospital.
- Was this the thing that pushed Kanye over the edge?
- Here are five acts that would be perfect for Trump’s inauguration. (Tongue firmly in cheek, of course.)
- The ten funniest uses of the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme.
- If you’re a fan of Blue Rodeo, you need to read this profile.
- Yeah, that disgusting Mike Patton story about Axl Rose’s orange juice isn’t true.
- There’s a global arts program centred on Black Sabbath? Why, yes. Yes, there is.
- Billy Corgan has settled his wrestling lawsuit.
- Some people are famous for doing great things. This guy is famous for nailing the “Smoke weed every day” line in that Dr. Dre song. (Via Greggory)
- Do playlists actually make it harder to break an artist? Maybe.
- What kind of impact is artificial intelligence having on music? More than you might think.
- With viewership falling, what’s MTV going to do to survive?
- Radiohead for Coachella?
- Apple’s AirPods are coming soon. Really.