What? You didn’t think that I was going to publish today?
- Here are the world’s 12 richest bass players. Weirdly, the list omits Paul McCartney.
- No one is really sure that North Korea was behind the Sony hack. I say it was an inside job. Still, are you gonna see The Interview today? If you don’t, the terrorists win. (I did NOT type that with a straight face.)
- Will Buzzfeed be the future of the music business?
- Speaking of which, here’s some light Christmas reading: An oral history of the birth of NYC hardcore.
- Music and food: foodie culture is changing the musical landscape.
- If you got some sound gear for Christmas, you might as well learn how speakers work.
- Ozzy will appear on a late night edition of The Talk. No one will understand a word, of course. (Via Tom)
- Avril Lavigne would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and let everyone know she’s not in rehab.
- Fourteen more Madonna songs have leaked. Merry Christmas, Madge.