Published on July 28th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, July 28, 2016
My parents are coming to visit us for the first time in seven years. The dogs will be confused, especially the young one who doesn’t know she’s a granddog. And now, the music news.
- What’s it like to run the porta-potty concession at a music festival?
- Love this: Donald Trump’s Trumpettes are now suing him because The Donald didn’t live up to the terms of the contract he signed with them.
- Interesting: Justin Bieber was offered a movie role. More interesting: He turned it down because of a gay sex scene.
- Dumb: An Indiana rapper deliberately shot himself in the face in the making of a music video.
- Here’s a wrap-up of this year’s Gathering of the Juggalos.
- Is SoundCloud about to be sold? And for a BILLION USD?
- Here’s a fine collection of videos showing musicians falling off stage.
- The Guns ‘N Roses tour is going so well it’s being extended into 2017.
- This is an interesting new take on the flash drive. What kind of music applications might he have?
- This will be an autobiography worth reading (trust me): The Speed of Sound by Thomas Dolby.
- Michael Jackson’s nephews have sued over some abuse claims.
- An Audioslave reunion? Maybe.
- A Smiths/Cranberries supergroup. Check it out.
- [To Prince]: “You ARE the father!”
- How is Psy’s “Gangnam Style” still getting three million views a week?