The temperature outside my house went from 16 degrees to -2 in 12 hours. No wonder I have a headache. And now, the music news…
- Check out what this subway busker is doing for homeless people.
- The Grammy Awards are definitely moving back to New York for next year.
- Global recording industry revenues grew by $1.1 billion USD last year.
- Could this new gizmo be used to investigate how our brains work when listening to music?
- Prediction: a coming surge in indie labels.
- PETA wants Hunters and Collectors to change their name because their current name encourages people to hunt animals.
- A new album from Beck! Finally!
- A “reversible guitar?” Cool!
- A Florida dude posed as the drummer of Nickelback and swindled a music store out of $25,000 worth of gear.