Random Music News for Thursday, November 24, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving, ‘Murica. As a result of the holiday, music news has slowed way down–but I can still deliver.
- Justin Bieber was caught on video Spain punching a fan in the face. Last week in Prague, someone pulled down his pants in public.
- IBM–yes, them–has its own radio station.
- The doctor who prescribed the drugs that killed former 3 Doors Down guitarist Matt Roberts has been arrested.
- Madonna’s son Rocco has been arrested for pot possession.
- Madonna/U2 manager Guy Oseary has teamed up with Ashton Kutcher on an app that’s probably going to be worth a lot of money.
- Lady Gaga is lonely.
- A nice look at The Cure in pictures.
- Kanye: Temporary psychosis?
- The first posthumous music from Prince is coming soon.
- Wanna buy Sting’s old house?
- I would NOT want this person for a neighbour.
- Google is now getting into the musical festival game.