There’s plenty of stuff happening today, although most of these items aren’t worth a full post.
1. Alanis Morissette is suing her housekeeper for stealing her dog.
2. Watch for a hip hop mixtape based on Game of Thrones tomorrow. Contributors include Wale, Big Boi and Common.
3. Someone made a documentary on Spandau Ballet? Yep. It’ll debut at SXSW. Watch the trailer here.
4. Is Bowie writing some gospel music? Could be.
5. AC/DC’s Phil Rudd is in trouble over weed.
6. Paul Simon has an upcoming gig at the Baseball Hall of Fame.
7. Anyone for an underwater concert?
8. Pioneer has some new DJ headphones.
9. Thomas Dolby–the “Blinded Me With Science” guy–has been appointed professor at John Hopkins University.
10. Wealthy people are more musical. Really?