Random Music News for Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Damn you, polar vortex!
- Bono has some good things to say about streaming.
- You know how some say Thom Yorke made $20 million on his BitTorrent album? Well, probably not.
- Lamb of God fan sues over spinal injuries suffered at a gig.
- Will 2015 be The Year of Pono?
- Do rental cars infringe on music copyright laws? How is that even possible?
- Ladies and gentlemen, appearing this year at Glastonbury: The Dalai Lama!
- A two year-old (NOT a typo) Bob Marley impersonator.
- Cameron Diaz married Benji Madden of Good Charlotte yesterday…
- …and Slash’s estranged wife wants half his money.
- Does your kid like Frozen this much?
- Nick Cave now has his own skateboard deck. You heard me.
- Fifty predictions for the world of metal for 2015.
- From CES: Sony has put a speaker inside a WiFi-connected light bulb.
- Watch Courtney Love’s opera debut. Okay, it’s not traditional opera, but it’s certainly different from anything she’s done before.