Published on May 17th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Now in Singapore. How bands manage to live out of tour buses and hotels for months on end is beyond me. Now, the music news.
- That Sinead O’Connor disappearance episode in Chicago was scary. The woman desperately needs help.
- Facebook–not a very musical service, if we’re honest–is working on something called Slideshow.
- Here’s a list of all the Canadian musical guests on Saturday Night Live.
- Apple’s GarageBand picks up a few Chinese tricks and sounds.
- The Game just dropped $65,000 on some original Prince artwork.
- Because you can never, ever have enough David Bowie photo exhibitions.
- Why Bowie (and Michael Jackson and Prince and Elvis) keep rocking us from beyond the grave.
- Journey (the band) has sued Monster (the energy drink).
- Here’s another 50th anniversary: Bob Dylan and the “Judas” show in Manchester.
- There’s a big auction coming up in New York this weekend that will be of interest to Kurt Cobain fans.
- Alanis Morissette says she lost millions as the result of a crooked business manager.
- This could end up being the Goth’s favourite new colour. Yes, there is something blacker than black.