Published on May 31st, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, May 31, 2016
I have ants digging in my backyard patio. They must die. And now, the music news.
- Here’s how a to build a radio out of a pizza. No, I’m not high.
- Terrestrial radio versus digital sources: There’s a lot of pressure on regular radio–in the US, anyway.
- Here’s a cool music-making device for anyone who has a couple of kids.
- A new Metallica album this year? It’s looking more like it.
- Police are treating this attack on a Goth girl as a hate crime.
- Here’s some interesting “lost” footage of Elvis. (Tom)
- I had no idea that comedian Phil Hartman also designed album covers. (Tom again)
- Katy Perry–who has more Twitter followers than anyone–has had her account hacked.
- You’ve always got time to read about a talking dog, right?
- Wildfires threaten this festival…
- …while four were stabbed at this one.