Published on November 8th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, November 8, 2016
There’s an election today? Gee, that snuck up on us, didn’t it? Maybe there’s also some music news…
- One of Rod Stewart’s old Lamborghinis sold for $1.1 million.
- The Walking Dead vs. the guy who wrote the Easy Street song.
- Interesting article: What do taxi drivers listen to? Can we learn anything from what they do?
- Are you currently in a broadcasting program at school? Then read this.
- This new UK radio station exists only to help babies sleep.
- A Kinks reunion? Forget about it, says Dave Davies.
- Are we trending back to an era of massive speakers for music listening? (I really hope so…)
- Are you a fan of the products of Manic Panic? Then read this.
- Interesting: The world’s biggest arms dealer is an investor in Pandora.
- Peter Tosh is finally getting his own museum.
- Donald Trump can’t seem to pronounce “Beyoncé.”
- You know the “You have mail” guy from the AOL years? He’s now an Uber driver.
- Lorde wrote a very long message for all of us regarding her new album.
- Having trouble learning to play the guitar? Them maybe you could use one of these.
- Examining the infotainment system in a new Ford Lincoln: There’s good news and bad news for radio.