If you’re a Blue Jays fan, you’re excused from all activity other than watching the wildcard game today. As we wait for the first pitch, here’s some music news.
- Are you addicted to your mobile phone? (Full disclosure: I left mine at home during a quick trip to the bank Saturday. I panicked.)
- Here’s an iPhone 7 case that restores the old headphone jack.
- The head of BBC Radio has resigned, citing the decline of journalism as a big reason for her departure.
- A discussion that needs to be held: DJs and mental health.
- This, apparently, was the very first radio jingle.
- How much data are Americans using via their mobile phones? Let’s break it down between wifi and cellular.
- Uh-oh. Vinyl sales are continuing to slip in Canada. Things used to be running almost +40% year-over-year. Now it’s 29.4%.
- And Gorillaz are back. The new “phase” starts with a multi-media book.
- Want to see the Broadway production of Hamilton in sign language? Okay.