Published on September 27th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, September 27, 2016
America: you have a problem with your next president. Best of luck. Now, some music news.
- As I Lay Dying singer Tim Lambesis has sued the California prison system over his new large breasts.
- “I Shot Tupac.” (Hint: Not what you think.)
- Adele says that giving up smoking made her voice weaker.
- Here is a rabbit hole of music discovery. Let’s see where this takes you. (Via Stephan)
- Interesting: Russia has a radio station for the mentally ill.
- Speaking of radio, there’s a new project to gather together as many radio recordings from around the world as possible.
- Legendary Vancouver radio guy Red Robinson has released his autobiography.
- And one more radio article: The radio industry needs to decide if it’s in the radio business or the audio business. There’s a big difference.
- Podcasting: It’s big and getting bigger.
- And podcasting is big with Millennials. See?
- This Facebook post hit the Portland music scene like a bomb. You’ll see why.
- This is cool: Listen to the first music ever made by a computer, something that happened in 1951. (Via Andrew)
- There’s a pop-up Morrissey store in New York.
- After last night’s debate, it might be worth looking into the history of campaign songs.