I’m taking my snow tires off today. April, don’t make me regret this. And now, some music news. There’s not much today, but I’ll continue to look.
- Bono testified before the US Congress on the importance of aid. See/learn more here.
- Speaking of whom, he suggested that the best way to battle ISIS is to send over Amy Schumer.
- Not everyone is happy with the idea of this new Ramones museum in Queens.
- There’s been something of a marriage of features between SoundCloud and Twitter.
- Interested in recording studio technology and record production? I’m hosting an event next week in Toronto. Details here.
- Was Steve Miller full of it when he went on a rant against the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? If you read the Hall’s official response, yeah, he was.
- The next copyright right? Proving that “We Shall Overcome” should be in the public domain just like “Happy Birthday.”
- Be careful what radio stations you play at your local Tim Hortons.
- Another look back at the disaster that was the Columbia Records and Tapes Club. Read and learn how not to do things.