Published on June 21st, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, June 20, 2017
Left the hotel in Singapore at 3:45 am Wednesday morning. I’ll arrive home in Toronto at 7:25 pm the same day. That’s one long Wednesday. And now, the music news for June 20.
- Speaking of airlines, Queen’s Brian May is not happy with the first class cabin on British Airways.
- Here’s how Chris Cornell’s daughters remembered him on Father’s Day.
- Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy is dead. He choked on an egg while in the hospital being treated for something else.
- Breaking news! The hyphen is back in “Jay-Z.” And now it’s spelled JAY-Z.
- More breaking news! Johnny Lydon goes to the shop!
- The Chad Kroeger-Corey Taylor feud is heating up. Maybe there’ll be a hammer fight between Nickelback and Slipknot.
- UK promoters are more security conscious than ever since the Manchester bombing.
- One person died and 1,000 people were treated for medical issues at the Electric Daisy Carnival. There’s already at least one lawsuit.
- Ever wondered what Jared Kushner’s voice sound like? Has anyone ever heard him speak? Take a listen.
- Lorde compared her friendship to Taylor Swift to an autoimmune disease. Um, thanks?
- Here’s an interesting story about rock stars and their parents.
- Good question: What would you do while you were being taken somewhere in a self-driving car?
- Here’s what we need to know about Apple’s new podcast analytics.
- Meanwhile, Nielsen is looking more on publishing more complete podcast data.
- Here is an update on the music and theatre charity projects for the Grenfell Tower victims.
- Damn, it must have been wild to be in Van Halen’s world when they were at the top of the game.
- Looking to proudly display your vinyl? Take a look at this method.