If you have any kind of Honda, wish it a happy birthday. The company that made it was born on this day in 1948.
- Cannibal Corpse is having issues getting permission to tour Russia because they’re “blasphemous.” Que?
- Blondie is celebrating their 40th anniversary with an art show.
- Nickelback’s new album, No Fixed Address, will be out November 18. Want to hear the second single?
- If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, then you’ll be impressed by what this Texas band has done.
- Bono on how streaming will save the music universe. And apparently Songs of Innocence has hit 77 million downloads.
- A recent lawsuit result in the US will have major implications on music made before 1972.
- Hear about the murder victim who had been impersonating the (dead) member of a Canadian rock group?
- Here’s Phil Spector’s mug shot. Not pretty without the wig.
- Barbra Streisand just made music history.