Monday, Ugh. Avoid work by surfing through these stories.
- Looking for a new ringtone? You might want to try these guys.
- Monty Python reunion concerts will be broadcast in theatres.
- No Oasis reunion for Glastonbury. Get over it. Meanwhile, study up on Oasis history with this handy timeline of break-ups and lineup changes.
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin spills his guts over his “conscious uncoupling” from Gwyneth Paltrow.
- In light of the controversy involving the LA Clippers’ owner and his alleged racist remarks, the Village People will no longer allow “YMCA” to be played at Clippers’ home games.
- Ozzy is worried about the future of the job of “rock star.” He’s right, you know.
- U2’s The Edge still doing good work on the US Gulf Coast.
- So where does Neil Young’s Pono music player project go from here?