Check out these quick hits and you’ll be way ahead of all your friends.
- Beats Music has struck a deal to be included in the infotainment system of all 2015 Chevys.
- The Stooges are making an album WITHOUT Iggy? WTF?
- More on Neil Young’s better-than-MP3 Pono player: He wants to take on iTunes.
- Meanwhile, Apple wants record labels to give them more exclusives.
- And the UK’s most popular singer is…Cher? (Thanks to John for the link. I think.)
- New Pet Shop Boys single takes on homophobia.
- There’s a new Johnny Cash single. Wait–what?