Published on February 1st, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Friday, February 1, 2019
Go home, polar vortex. You’re drunk. Leave us to our music news for February 1, 2019.
- This is the new lineup of AC/DC. Sort of.
- R Kelly is shopping around a new album. Will anyone
- This guy has been arrested for holding a meth-and-metal “death party” for his wife.
- The KISS fight is getting weirder.
- And Dr. Luke controversy continues getting weird and weirder.
- And Twisted Sister’s fight with an Australian politician keeps escalating.
- Interested in the iPhone 11 and 12? Look at this.
- Ariana Grande is trying to defend her recent tattoo problems.
- Justin Bieber has launched a fashion line called Drew House. Thoughts?
- Be careful about offering thoughts on oral sex when you appear in a music documentary. Otherwise, this could happen.
- This is encouraging: Two-thirds of British children make music.
Youknow who’s keeping CDs alive? Classical music fans.
- SiriusXM satellite radio now claims 34 million subscribers.
- The “Baby Shark” thing is not going away.
- No, Drake didn’t tip McDonald’s employees $20,000.
- Can you be sent to jail for playing a song? Apparently so.
- In retrospect, we probably should have suspected something was weird about the Fyre Festival.