This story is not going away anytime soon. Here’s what people are discussing today.
- Opiate abuse is already a huge problem; just ask anyone about the Fentanyl issues throughout Canada. The Minnesota Board of Medical Practice is reviewing how the drugs are prescribed in that state. (Just in case you were orbiting Uranus recently, it’s strongly suspected that Prince’s death was related to prescription drugs, specifically opiates.)
- Could a drug called Suboxone saved Prince?
- Although the family is putting on an excellent public face, showing much cooperation and common sense over the settling of Prince’s estate (he died without a will, remember), there are rumours of behind-the-scenes fights.
- A memorial was held at Prince’s Jehovah’s Witnesses church.
- The number of people claiming to be rightful heirs to the estate just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- One of Prince’s guitars is going to be auctioned off in Beverly Hills. The opening bid is $30,000, but you know that the selling price will be much, much higher.
- Flashback: Planning Prince’s Super Bowl performance.