Shazam, the very cool song identifying app, has been updated with a feature they called “Shazam Pulse,” which is a music disovery feature. From their App Store page:
New in 6.0: Auto Tagging, available only on the iPad, can be toggled on/off on the home screen. Auto Tagging allows Shazam to recognise music and media around you automatically, but it can’t recognize what you’re saying.
New on iPhone in 6.1:
○ Shazam Pulse – Find fresh new music and preview from the trending real time charts
○ Friends – Smoother loading
○ New look tab bar:
-Settings is now located on the top left of the home screen
-When a Friend tags, they appear in the tab bar
-Chart updates are displayed in the tab bar
New on iPad in 6.1:
○ Easier to delete tags from Favorites, tap edit then select tags
○ Improved stability in Friends feed
New on iPhone and iPad in 6.1:
○ Shazam Pulse – Discover new music by sampling of what’s being tagged right now. To find it on your iPad, swipe right on the home screen. To find it on your iPhone swipe right in Pulse.