Silly merch alert: Rainwater from a Taylor Swift concert
There’s a new silly piece of music memorabilia available for sale this morning: containers of rain that fell during Taylor Swift’s outdoor concert in Foxborough, Massachusetts this past Saturday (May 20).
At one point in the show, the skies opened up, soaking everything in sight. One fan had the foresight to collect some of this water in some containers and is now selling them for US$250.
Add this to a list of stupid things for sale.
- Someone was asking US$10,000 for a set of Taylor’s used contact lenses.
- A jar of air from a Kanye West listening event
- A couple of blades of grass from an outdoor Liam Gallagher show
- A cavity-ridden molar from the mouth of John Lennon
- A warp removed from Elvis Presley
- Thom Yorke’s toenail clippings
- Moby’s soul in a jar
Thanks for the offer. I’ll pass.