Now that everyone has filed their taxes–you have filed your taxes, right?–it’s time to gawk at the squillions of dollars various artists have made. Check out Billboard’s list for all the class envy details. All amounts in USD.
- One Direction: $46 million. (Note to Zayn: Are you crazy?)
- Katy Perry: $30.1 million
- Justin Timberlake: $27.9 million
- Billy Joel: $27.2 million
- The Eagles: $26.2 million
- Luke Bryan: $25 million
- Paul McCartney: $23.5 million
- George Strait: $22.5 million
- Jay Z: $22 million
- Jason Aldean: $20.2 million.
The highest-ranking Canadian on the list is Drake (#21, $10.6 million–or in his case, $12.9 million CAD). Next is Celine Dion (#30, $8.6 million). Did I miss Bieber? Or is he not here?