Everyone uses music to relax. But is there a way to maximize the amount of anxiety reduction? Yes, according to neuroscience.
Fast Company reports that these ten songs as the best for reducing anxiety. This is science, people.
- “We Can Fly,” by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
- “Canzonetta Sull’aria,” by Mozart
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele
- “Pure Shores,” by All Saints
- “Please Don’t Go,” by Barcelona
- “Strawberry Swing,” by Coldplay
- “Watermark,” by Enya
- “Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix),” by DJ Shah
- “Electra,” by Airstream
- “Weightless,” by Marconi Union
Let’s have a sample. According to the boffins in the white lab coats, this one track will bring your anxiety levels down by as much as 65%.
Here’s a public playlist of the entire top ten. Refrain from driving or using heavy machinery while listening.