If you’ve ever been to a sports book, you’ll know that they’ll take your money on any bet. Right now there are people laying Super Bowl wagers on everything from the over/under to who will score the first touchdown. But where it gets really fun is the area of prop bets. If you can propose a scenario, someone will take that action. Here are some examples:
What colour hoodie will Patriots’ coach Bill Belichick wear during the game? The current line has a successful bet of $100 on gray returning $50. The over-under for the number of times the announcers will use the phrase “delfated balls” during the first half is 2.5. There are a 50/1 odds that we’ll see a streaker on the field.
Which brings me to Katy Perry’s halftime performance. What can we bet on there? These are all real bets anyone can make.
- The number of times Katy’s name will be mentioned during the first half by the announcers.
- Whether or not Katy will show cleavage (pro cleavage -500, no cleavage +350)
- Odds of a halftime show wardrobe malfunction: 22/1
- Katy Perry’s hair colour (Brunette: 1/2; purple or blue, 5/1; red. 10/1. blonde 12/1)
- Over/under on number of wardrobe changes: 2.5
- Over/under on the number of guest stars during her set: 2.5
- Odds of her wearing a whipped cream bikini: 18/1
One more musical bet: the over/under on the length of the national anthem: 122.5 seconds.
Oh, and the odds on who will win the game? It’s basically a pick’em.
More on Kay Perry’s Super Bowl preparations can be found here.