Every year, the CRTC offers up a report on what we’re all doing in terms of communicating with each other and accessing information. Bottom line is that we’re accessing more information on more platforms than ever before.
Some other notes:
- More than half of us own a smartphone.
- More than one in four of us own some kind of tablet.
- The typical Canadian watches three hours of TV via the Internet each week.
- More than 20% of us streamed AM/FM radio online.
- 14% of us streamed content via a smartphone.
There’s more and it’s all here in this report.