We’ve managed to dodge winter in my part of the world up until now. But this morning, I woke up to hideous, cold blowing snow. I hate it.
Time to retreat inside until spring. The challenge is to come up a playlist that will help us survive the winter, physically, mentally or both.
I’ve begun things with a track from The Winter of Mixed Drinks by Frightened Rabbit. You’re free to choose whatever you’d like for the playlist–as long as it doesn’t come from Sting. Or Enya.
Here are the rules for The Recommendation Project.
1. Look me up on Rdio (www.rdio.com/people/AlanCross) and find the playlist marked The Recommendation Project Part 23: Winter
2. Think about all the songs in your library and pick a song or two that you think will keep people alive through January and February.
3. Again, the song can be brand new or just new to you.
4. Let your friends know about the project. Get them to contribute.
5. And just so there’s no confusion, I don’t have any fiscal connection to Rdio other than I’m a regular $10/month subscriber.