Sorry I didn’t get this up earlier, but I’ve been travelling a lot. I still am, actually, because I’m needed in Phoenix for a couple of days.
Here’s a summary of Episode 6 of The Secret History of Rock. It’ll be available for on-demand streaming in the YouTube player on the right side of the page in a day or so.
Meanwhile, feel free to browse through all the other shows. And if you have a comment or question, just shoot me an email, okay?
- Small Town Heroes
- The English Beat Family Tree
- A Brief History of Backwards Messages
- Rock’n’Roll Hotels
- Useless Information
- 3 Doors Down/”Kryptonite”
- Three Days Grace/”I Hate Everything About You”
- Nirvana/”Come As You Are”
- English Beat/”Mirror in the Bathroom”
- General Public/”Tenderness”
- Fine Young Cannibals/”Johnny Come Come”
- Depeche Mode/”Master and Servant”
- Pursuit of Happiness/”I’m an Adult Now
- Morrissey/”Every Day is Like Sunday”
- INXS/”Devil Inside”
- RCHP/”Under the Bridge”
- Echo and the Bunnymen/”People Are Strange”
- Stone Temple Pilots/”Plush”
- Blur/”Girls and Boys”
- Payolas$/”Eyes of a Stranger”
- Coldplay/”Vida La Vida” (Thin White Duke Remix)