There’s nothing like traveling to the places where history actually happened. That’s why this May, I’ll personally lead a group on a tour of musical sites in Manchester and Liverpool.
Think about what that will include. In Manchester, we’ll explore hometown of Joy Division, New Order, The Smiths, Morrissey, the Stone Roses, the Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, Oasis, Factory Records, the Hacienda, and so much more.
Liverpool? All things Beatles, of course.
Flight Centre and I have created this special itinerary:
- Four nights in Manchester (4* hotel)
- Three nights in Liverpool (4* hotel)
- 7 breakfasts and two dinners (including in the same spot at the legendary Cavern Club)
- Tours of both cities with me and professional local guides.
- Who doesn’t want to see where Ian Curtis died? Morbid, I know, but still…
- Where did Oasis got started? We’ll go there.
- Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, the members’ childhood homes, etc. etc.
- LOTS of time to hang out and geek out about music. And yes, we’ll have to go record shopping.
Basically, everyone on my personal bucket list for those two cities. I’ll have more on the itinerary as we get closer. And if you have any suggestions, let me know.
Here’s something we MUST check out.
All details can be found here. Space is limited.