Top 10 Song Picks for Mother’s Day
1. Top pick? Gotta go with “Take Your Mama” from Scissor Sisters.
2. For something darker, you might go with “Mother” from Pink Floyd.
3. There’s gotta be some Danzig on this list, too.
4. And what would Mother’s Day be without Ozzy?
5. This isn’t really all that loving, but just in case mom needs some chemical/alcohol help because you’re such a bad kid.
6. I’m sure mom wouldn’t approve of violence. Still…
7. Metallica for the metal moms.
8. John Lennon actually wrote this for both his parents but was inspired by his mother’s death in a car accident.
9. Reggae sentimentality from Paul Simon.
10. And finally, a salute to MILFs from Fountains of Wayne.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Song Picks for Mother’s Day”
'Mother Says' from the classic Joe Walsh album Barnstorm?
Mother Mother by Tracy Bonham