Toronto’s The Marrieds have decided to quit their jobs so they can devote much of the year to making a dent in the music industry. But they’re doing this on the super-cheap, which means giving up on having a backing band.
So how do you manage? Like this.
Here’s where you can see The Marrieds over the next while.
- Friday, February 7, 2014 Rocky Raccoon Café, Owen Sound, ON 9:00PM
- Sunday, February 9, 2014 The Brantford Station Gallery, Brantford, ON 2-4PM
- Friday, February 14, 2014 Elora Acoustic Café (Featured Artist), Elora, ON 7:00PM
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 Florence House Concert, Florence, ON 7:00PM
- Friday, February 21, 2014 Magnolia Café, Guelph, ON 8-10PM
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 The Black Angus of St. Marys, St. Mary’s, ON 8:30PM
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 The Bicycle Café, Flesherton, ON 9:00PM
- Friday, March 21, 2014 The Stinking Rose Pub, Campbellford, ON 9:00PM
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 The Branch, Kemptville, ON 9:00PM
- Thursday, March 27, 2014 C’est What, Toronto, ON 9:30PM
- Friday, April 4, 2014 The Dam Pub, Thornbury, ON 8:00PM
- Saturday, April 5, 2014 Flynn’s Irish Pub, Penetanguishene, ON, 9:00PM
- Friday, May 2, 2014 Chit Chat Cafe, Napanee, ON 7:15PM
- Saturday, May 3, 2014 Sharbot Lake Country Inn, Sharbot Lake, ON Time TBA
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014 L’Escalier, Montreal, QC 9:00PM