DASH has become an annual gathering of broadcaster, automobile manufacturers and others concerned with the future of infotainment coming out of our vehicle’s dashboards. For radio people, these technological developments are leading to big changes in consumer behaviour, especially in their engagement with traditional over-the-air broadcasts while they drive. Here are some highlights from DASH.
For more, check out these links via RadioInk:
- Millennials want to be social.
- Consumers want seamless and personal
- Radio still matters to audio dealers
- Focus on personal connections
- The car is only one aspect of the game.