If you didn’t have to work, that was one of the longest long weekends ever. There were interminable periods where time just seemed to…stop.
To battle the boredom and disorientation that comes with this reality and time distortion, you might have turned to music. But what music?
Here’s the question for the week: What music have you discovered (or re-discovered) during the lockdown? Have you sunk into:
- New artists that you’ve found online?
- Albums that you didn’t pay much attention to the first time around?
- A genre that you previously ignored?
- Older artists that you missed?
- Rediscovering older music and artists that haven’t been top-of-mind for a while?
Be specific when it comes to artists, albums, and even individual songs. Remember, you’ll be helping other people in this time of enforced idleness.