Weezer fans were pleased to hear that Weezer plans to continue their palette of albums with a “white” album. And while most of us Weezer fans will opt for a standard sort of version, someone will buy a very specific edition for $25,000.
Yes, twenty-five thousand dollars. There are, of course, some bonus features with this version. The Weezer Store describes this as the Weezer Experience Bundle. So what do you get for $25K?
For $25,000 you’ll get everything in The Ultimate Bundle as well as:
- Take a Greyhound to the Galapagos with Rivers where you’ll stay only for a limited time
- Once you get to the islands, you’ll go bird watching to try and find the elusive White-cheeked pintail
- You’ll go on a catamaran ride to Charles Darwin Research Station
- Sing “the British are coming” with Rivers in the Galapagos but replace every lyric about “old king george” to “lonesome george”
- Enjoy your complimentary signed copy of the album and a pair of tickets to see the band on their summer tour with Panic! At The Disco
- Finally, you will be named King of the World for a day
** You have to pay for Rivers on top of paying the band $25,000
- Please note that is a pre-order item with a release date of 4/1/2016. The LP, CD, T-shirt, Hat, Crewneck Sweatshirt, & Frisbee will ship just before the release date of the album.
- You will receive a separate email for your digital download on the release date of the album (4/1/2016).
- You will be reached out to, by management, to get the sizing of your clothing and to work out the details of the trip!
Right. Let me get my credit card. If you want to see what other packages are available, go here.
UPDATE! It’s been sold.