When Fans Attack: The Weekend of Concert Craziness

What’s wrong with people?

ITEM 1:  Justin Bieber attacked onstage in Dubai.  And this is after he was apparently two hours late for the show.  Something about leading cops on a high-speed chance in a rented Lambo…

ITEM 2:  Crue’s Mick Mars knocked over by a fan–in Saskatchewan.  Estevan, Saskatchewan, in fact. This’ll be big news when everyone meets at Black Beard’s for coffee, eh? “Mabel! We’re on TMZ!”

ITEM 3:  Aerosmith cancels Indonesian tour because of bomb threat.  Did someone confuse Steven Tyler with Lady Gaga?

ITEM 4:  Robert Plant gets a restaining order against crazy woman.  Alysson Billings believes that she’s in a long-term relationship with Plant and has been sending his girlfriend messages like “This woman is literally evil for you and your life… you are about to fall for that dirty old crotch. And I’m not joking, I cannot, will not, shall not live this way anymore.”

Again, I ask: What’s wrong with people?

4 thoughts on “When Fans Attack: The Weekend of Concert Craziness

• May 6, 2013 at 12:52 pm

I find it amusing that while Beiber and the dude are being tackled and the piano is being knocked over, the music and vocals are continuing.

• May 10, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Well, that's a bust!
    Both vids down due to copyright claims!
    Get your shit together, guys…

• March 21, 2014 at 2:34 am

Rotflmaoooo I knew Bieber was a Fraud!!!! That Video proves it you can’t sing while someone is handing you your own ass rotflmao hi5 dude kickin’ Biebers ass!

• June 26, 2015 at 8:45 am

Unfortunately there are a lot of women around like this, I am not one of them I admire the man Robert Plant for his wonderful life with music, and for his kindness, and the fact he is sincere, his music has had a profound effect on my life when I was growing up….. Later when I did some research on Led Zeppelin, I came across a horrible woman calling himsefl The Visitor and another name Knebworth, she was totally crazy, so I understand why he will always get some nutcases after him, he is experienced and knowns how to handle himself in situations, of crazy women fans.