Back in 2018, I led a week-long tour of rock’n’roll landmarks through London. We visited everything from Abbey Road to a former home of Jimi Hendrix to Paul McCartney’s actual house to the pub where the Kinks hang out. It was a blast.
This May, I’m doing it again.
Flight Centre and I have created a special itinerary for anyone who loves the music of Manchester (everything from Joy Division to the Happy Mondays to Oasis and beyond) to the Beatles’ legacy in Liverpool.
- Four nights in Manchester (4* hotel)
- Three nights in Liverpool (4* hotel)
- 7 breakfasts and two dinners (including in the same spot at the legendary Cavern Club)
- Tours of both cities with me and professional local guides.
- Visits to all the big Manchester music sites (Who doesn’t want to see where Ian Curtis died? Or where Oasis got started?)
- New Order! Smiths! Madchester, Baggy, Britpop, and beyond!
- Beatles, Beatles, Beatles (Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, the members’ childhood homes, etc. etc.)
- LOTS of time to hang out and geek out about music. And yes, we’ll have to go record shopping.
Basically, everyone on my personal bucket list for those two cities. I’ll have more on the itinerary as we get closer. And if you have any suggestions…
For example, we GOTTA check out this.
We leave on May 16, 2020, and return on the 23rd. Pricing details can be found here.
Who’s with me?