Warning: There is not a single conversation thread in this week’s show that takes us into an orbit around. We will try to maintain this decorum going forward. That is all.
Notice: Starting this week, you can find us at Nightflight. It’s all a part of our quest for world domination. Please give the site a look. We’re sure you’ll be pleased.
- What’s with all the concert injuries this year? And should I be concerned? [SPOILER: Yes.]
- Glastonbury’s urine problem. Actually, it’s more Kanye’s problem…
- Taylor Swift vs. Apple. If we didn’t talk about it, we’d get a stern letter from Ms. Swift.
- How long before your car is hacked? Michael is most
- Self-driving cars: Could they violate the Three Laws of Robotics? Don’t bet against it.
- Last chance to win a $250 pair of RHA headphones!
- We love our Patreon patrons.
- Looking for a good set of concert earplugs?
- Dead weight in Beats headphones. Literally. And people are paying for it.
- Spotify is no longer Shrek green. It’s more like a Kermit green now.
- Did the KGB finance UK punk in the 70s to destabilize the West?
- God has invaded Studio 54.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.