Random Music News for Friday, June 5, 2015
Bargained the traffic ticket down to one that didn’t cost any points. But why was there a $15 “victim impact” surcharge? What victim?
- Speaking of traffic infractions, Bieber pleads guilty to his ATV incident. (Via Tom)
- The latest person to join a TV talent show is–wait for it–Sabbath’s Tony Iommi.
- Suge Knight has been sued for wrongful death.
- Fiddy is now an underwear model.
- Tidal is really trying hard to overcome its bad start. Is stuff like this enough?
- Interesting story: Whatever happened to the rock critic?
- Are the Pixies working on a new album?
- Iggy Pop is planning to release a 3-CD set of rarities.
- A Twisted Sister documentary is coming this summer.
- Guess who’s going to make an appearance with the Trailer Park Boys? Hands up everyone who said “Snoop Dogg.”
- Diana Ross is set to appear on season two of Fox’s Empire.
- Why do streaming music services have such a hard time with classical music?
- Torture someone with this: 75 years of Disney songs in just five minutes.
- Stephen Colbert has named the bandleader for his post-Letterman show.
One thought on “Random Music News for Friday, June 5, 2015”
Add to the News Randomness:
30 seconds of worthwhile content perpetrated by anonymous internet user: