2022As the kids say, I was today years old when I learned this about Google’s “no internet” page. And here’s what I learned about music news for September 26, 2022.
- Kanye says he has “political aspirations.” Like president. Great.
- Billy Corgan doesn’t think much of the music industry.
- What do artists think about streaming music? According to this new report, not much.
- Speaking of streaming, the latest company to launch a music service is…Polaroid? As in the instant camera people? Yep. Welcome to Polaroid Radio.
- And still with streaming, Spotify has a new playlist-building feature.
- Oh, and this isn’t a good look, Spotify.
- The British government would like to take a closer look at smart speakers to see if there’s any funny business going on.
- This probably isn’t what White Sox fans expected for that game with Cleveland.
- Why do these old songs have more than a billion plays on YouTube? Here’s why.
- It’s almost time to bring out that Ryan Gosling Halloween album again.
- Dead & Company: Almost dead. Not yet, but soon.
- Any home inspection of this place should include a serious sweep with a blacklight.
- No. Just…no. It’s still just September!
- The latest thing to have in new homes? A music room.
- Even MORE new emojis are on the way.
- Apple’s October event is shaping up to be rather interesting.
BONUS: This cannot be unseen. (Via Rick J)
BONUS BONUS: Someone sign this dog.