Let’s begin with some science news for the ladies. Now let’s move to music news for December 29, 2021.
- How times have changed: Adele’s sales for her current album are down 82% from what she was selling in 2015.
- Even Rick Astley gets rickrolled. He was not amused.
- Coming soon: A Rush pinball machine.
- Uh, Travis? What’s with the baby bottle?
- Kanye West just bought a house across the street from ex-wife Kim. And for over the asking price, too.
- Idris Elba sings! And this is pretty good. (Via Sean)
- If you have some time left over the holidays, try this interactive trip through synthesizer history.
- Why do so many artists agree to Las Vegas residencies? The $$$.
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson has this summary of 2021 for his aviation business.
- Motorhead’s road crew got a tattoo of their boss using Lemmy’s ashes.
- Meanwhile, Alice Cooper turned out to be a great boss to have during COVID.
- The KISS museum in Las Vegas looks to be rather large.
- Dr. Dre’s divorce finally came through, but it cost him US$100 million.
- Here’s a summary of the year in music on TikTok.
- And finally, a list of the best music books for 2021.
BONUS: Tired of Big Macs? Take a look at this.