Happy Pi Day (or Steak and BJ Day, whichever is more relevant to you.)
I had to remove a tree in my back yard last fall because it was ruining a stone patio. This past weekend, the cardinal that had built a nest in it for the last couple of years returned. It’s very pissed. Now, in music news…
- A sad end to the life of Britain’s oldest DJ.
- Madonna had another onstage meltdown apparently stemming from her ugly custody battle.
- Get ready for a long (and long overdue) discussion about sexism in the music industry.
- Rule #1 with swag: proofread your t-shirts. Right, Biebs?’
- Speaking of which: Justin Bieber is still a spoiled douchebag.
- Fun: 13 musicians and their conspiracy theories.
- The Internet really got upset with Keith Richards over this one.
- Don Henley says the Eagles will never play live again.
- Praise for a band called Diarrhea Planet. Trust me: it’s worth the read.
- Here’s a good timesuck: The Walk of Life Project.
- And another: Sesame Street characters perform Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
- These hyper-accurate celebrity dolls are both cool and creepy.
- These horses look a lot like certain musicians and celebrities. (Via Andrew)
- Mariah Carey: Not popular with the rest of her family.
- Live Nation is asking acts to stop increasing ticket prices. Wait–really?