On this day in 1984, the first Macintosh computer went on sale.
- A 3-D microphone? This looks interesting.
- Five life lessons from the world of ballet.
- Here are some celebrity portraits (including some musical artists) done entirely with emojis.
- What’s will.i.am doing in Davos, Switzerland, with Al Gore?
- In 100 years, 90% of today’s languages could be extinct.
- How the Nazis influenced lounge music in the 1960s.
- Looks like Justin Bieber and the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry are destined to be besties.
- A new Offspring track is coming next Friday.